Friday, September 20, 2013

24 week update!

I can't believe how fast the time is going by, I thought for sure when we first found out that it would take forever  for January to get here but I'm already 24 weeks! I can't believe in just under 4 months I get to meet my little man.

I've been feeling pretty good since my last update, been doing less physical stuff at work which has been helping with my back pain. It's definitely still there almost all the time but it's much more manageable. I still hardly sleep at night, I get 1-2 nights a week where I sleep semi-decent but thats about it. It makes for a lot of napping now, its about the only way I can continue to function. I also am curious as to how I'll ever be able to go anywhere in a few weeks time because all I do is pee! I'm hoping it doesn't get a whole lot worse it i'll have to move into my bathroom haha. Oh and the most exciting this is he's finally getting active! Compared to what I've heard from other and read he definitely is still on the calm and quiet side I only get a few random kicks a few times a day, and today was the first time he kicked hard enough for Ryan to feel, that was pretty exciting!

To finish up the belly shot, as you can see I'm growing quite a bit, I'm scared to see how big i'll be at the end!



No comments:

Post a Comment