Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bump update


Today marks 22 weeks! It's hard to believe I only have 18 weeks left, theres some days it feels like Ive already been pregnant forever but when I actually stop to think about it, there not much time left. I'm definitely getting to this almost everything is uncomfortable and hard to do stage. Sleeping is mostly non existent already, I wake up about 3-5 times to pee and I was always a stomach sleeper so sleeping on my sides is not very comfortable and I wake up sore and stuff.  I pretty much spend about 85% of the day sore and in pain, and even worse when I've worked all day. Oh well, I really shouldn't be complaining too much, this really the worst it's been so far so thats not bad at all.

Other side note, I definitely need to invest in some new clothes, I only bought about 4 new shirts that were 1 size larger since I started getting the bump and needless to day that just isn't cutting it even more haha. Even my yoga pants are starting to get tight. I'm going to have my work cut out for me when it comes to loosing the baby weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment