Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October Topbox!

Hey everyone, sorry I'm a couple days lagte with this one but here is what I recieved for my October topbox:





Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution- Gently cleanses face and eyes and removes water resistant makeup in one simple step.

Caudalie Hand and nail cream- Moisturization, softness and youth all combined in this anti-oxidant cream made from orange pulp for silky-smooth and protected hands. Leaves no greasy film.

L'Occitane Immortal precious eye balm- A light daily balm with proven firming benefits for the eye contour. Dark circles and puffiness are less visible.

Skyn Iceland Pure cloud cream with Arctic berries and Peptides- Light as air daily moisturizing cream to hydrate,soothe and protect severely dry, sensitive skin.


I'll admit the only product here I knew about before hand was the Bioderma, and it is amazing. It's a bit pricey so it's not something I have around all the time but it truely does work wonders and worth the price tag!  The other products here all seem like they could be really good. I have heard of Caudalie products before and a lot of people seem to love them so excited to try the hand cream. What did you all get?

No comments:

Post a Comment