Saturday, December 14, 2013

Avon Mega effects mascara

Hello everyone, long time no speak! I apologize for the long unexpected hiatus, we had some computer and internet issues so all I had was my phone and thats not the best way to write blog posts. I have a couple pre written posts so over the next few days I'll get those put up and caught up with everything thats been going on.

Today's post is about a beauty product, I received this in my Topbox  couple months ago but never touched it until today. I have heard and seen this around for quite some time and while it always intrigued me because of how different it was I really was in no hurry to actually try it myself because I was quite skeptical about it.

Today was a very simple makeup day basically foundation and mascara so I figured it would be as good a day as any to give this product a try, and I'm glad I waited for a day like today.

 I found the formulation to be very wet which therefore meant I ended up with a decent amount of product on my eyelids, it was easy to clean up but definitely would have been a pain if I had done full eye makeup. the bush its self does a good job of coating your lashes in basically one sweep over them, I basically just held it up close to my eyelash base and blinked and it pretty well had them covered.

It does a decent job of holding my curl, I've only been wearing it a few hours but it seems to hold up better then some other non waterproof mascaras that I have tried. All in all I don't mind this product, it could get better after a few more uses when it starts to dry up a bit because the messy ness to it was really the main downfall.






No comments:

Post a Comment